Pictures of my Turtles

Here you can see a turtle that was sun bathing 
and is now "sliding" into the pond water.

I've been working on getting better pictures of my turtles but if you know me, you know that I'm busy!


 
Here is a fuzzy picture which should have been a clear, close up.

My turtles are very happy to be living outside in nature, under the sun. They can choose between 2 ponds and they have other turtles to interact with. They are well fed and my family and friends loves to stop by and visit them. I will eventually upgrade my water turtles to a much larger pond(s). I hope that the general public will be able to visit my turtles where people can learn more about the interesting life of a water turtle.

To learn more about what the future has in store for my turtles, Check out
The Auna Foundation.
 You will find the link in the right-hand sidebar of this blog.


Here you can almost see both of my turtles ponds.
I will get some better pictures of the turtles and their ponds in the next few days, so Stay Tuned!

Aww, here you can see a smaller turtle and 2 larger turtles.
They are enjoying the warmth of the sun.

Come back again soon and visit the NEW and Improved  
water turtle habitat!

I'll be adding better pictures, more information and videos!

See you then,

* RainFern *

No comments:

Post a Comment